How to start
Before you start any Pilates training with Absolut Balance it is essential to book one of our Introduction Sessions: Private (1 person), Duet (2 persons), Trio (3 persons) or Mat Class (minimum 4 persons per class).
Introduction Sessions consist of a postural and personal fitness assessment, the fundamental basics of the Pilates technique, review of the client’s goals and establishing the individual training plan.
The Introduction Mat Session is designed for people without any health issues, pain or injuries. Alternatively book an Introduction Private, Duet or Trio Session.
We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before the first session in order to complete our questionnaire and then to enjoy your Introduction Session.
To be noted:
- All Sessions last 55 minutes.
- Our Sessions are offered in English, German, Russian and Turkish.
- All cancellations (except Monday sessions) without charge need to be made 24 hours in advance on working days (public holidays are not considered). Cancellations for Monday sessions need to be made latest on the previous Friday 15:00. In case of late arrival, only the remainder of your scheduled time will be available for training
- Clients giving 24 hours cancellation notice can re-schedule their missed Session/Class by joining another Session/Class within the validity of their subscription.
- There is no compulsory reimbursement for workouts by the insurance industry. But please check with your insurance company. We can provide confirmation letters on request for attended sessions and payments made.