INTRODUCTION PRIVATE SESSION
Before you start any Pilates training with us it is essential to book an Introduction Private Session (1-to-1). This Session consists of a postural and personal fitness assessment, the fundamental basics of the Pilates technique, review of the client’s goals and establishing the individual training plan.
|Private Introduction Session||CHF 100|
After your Introduction Session is completed, you can choose one of our membership options (ABO) or you can enjoy your single Pilates Sessions without ABO and pay each time you visit us.
|Session Type||Participants||With ABO||Without ABO (Single Session)|
|Mat Class||4 – 8||CHF 35||CHF 40|
|Trio||3||CHF 60||CHF 70|
|Duet||2||CHF 80||CHF 90|
|Private with G. Maijala||1||CHF 100||CHF 130|
|Private with A. Breuer||1||CHF 120||CHF 130|
OUR MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS (ABO)
Choose your ABO according to your preferences and join the type of Pilates Sessions which suits you best.
|ABO Name||ABO Price/Value||Validity|
|Mat*||CHF 350||3 months|
|Breath||CHF 600||6 months|
|Flow||CHF 800||8 months|
|Balance||CHF 1200||12 months|
* for Mat Classes participants only
- All prices are per person and per Session (55 min)
- Single Sessions and ABOs must be paid prior a Session
- Mat Classes are specially designed for small groups of people who do not have any health issues, pain or injuries
- All cancellations (except Monday Sessions) without charge need to be made 24 hours in advance on working days (public holidays are not considered). Cancellations for Monday Sessions need to be made on the previous Friday before 15:00 o’clock.
- In case of late arrival, only the remainder of your scheduled time will be available for training.