Before you start any Pilates training with Absolut Balance it is essential to book one of our Introduction Sessions: Private (1 person), Duet (2 persons), Trio (3 persons) or Mat Class (minimum 4 persons per class).
Introduction Sessions consist of a postural and personal fitness assessment, the fundamental basics of the Pilates technique, review of the client’s goals and establishing the individual training plan.
The Introduction Mat Session is designed for people without any health issues, pain or injuries. Alternatively book an Introduction Private, Duet or Trio Session.
We recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before the first session in order to complete our questionnaire and then to enjoy your Introduction Session.
All sessions are by appointment only. Pilates Sessions should be prepaid (ABOs) or paid straight prior/after the training by EC or Postcard.
Should you be interested in Mat Class Sessions please find our current schedule below.
Please book your Session via email: email@example.com
Pilates Mat Class Schedule
|Monday||18:30||I – II||Anna|
|Wednesday||19:00||I – II||Gözde|
*Levels: I- Beginner, II- Intermediate, III – Advanced
To be noted:
- All Sessions last 55 minutes.
- Mat Class Sessions are specially designed for small groups (min. 4 persons to max. 8 persons).
- Cancellations without charge need to be made 24 hours in advance. All Monday Sessions must be confirmed or cancelled not later than on Friday at 15:00.
- Clients giving 24 hours cancellation notice can re-schedule their missed Session/Class by joining another Session/Class
within the validity of their subscription.
- There is no compulsory reimbursement for workouts by the insurance industry. However, please check with your insurance
company. We can provide confirmation letters on request for attended sessions and payments made.